Follow me on Twitter: @mr_mustard_

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Air Conditioning

So, what's the deal with the reverse relationship that an air conditioner has with our weather patterns? It seems as though the hottest days of the year are those when all you have to cool yourself in your house is a crappy ceiling fan. You know, a ceiling fan that basically just recirculates warm air. But then, as soon as I take the time and sweat to install my air conditioner in my 2nd story window, every single night is a cool 55 degrees. It is as if the people in charge of LG have a direct link with high and low pressure systems, and apparently know when I plug in my A/C. It seems as though I am now hoping for a sweltering night out, so I can justify actually putting in my air conditioner. The same goes for any snow shovel you have ever purchased. You are basically ensuring that you will get little to no snow precipitation whenever you purchase a brand new snow shovel at the beginning of the winter. And prepare for a 40 degree December if you ever purchase a snow blower. But, I digress...I guess I can wait a little while as summer isn't technically here yet. Have a comfortable night's sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment