Follow me on Twitter: @mr_mustard_

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Been A Long Time

So, it's been over a month. Fall is here, and the weather is changing. Which means that lifestyles will be changing as well. For me, the colder weather brings a lot of welcomed changes. Wearing warmer clothes, drinking darker beer, and getting closer to family and friends. I feel that the colder months are a time when people can take the time to do some self-reflection, and take in the really good points in their life. Don't get me wrong, Summer is awesome. BBQ's and warm, sunny days are always appreciated. But I just think that there is something special about being able to see your breath outside, and spending some time outside in the crisp, cold air. And I'm not even saying this because of Thanksgiving or Christmas get togethers, or for New Years parties. I think that Fall and Winter are times that we can all come to appreciate what we have, and also what we hope to achieve in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment